Too Early For An Award, Doncha Think?
I received a comment in my blog recently, saying that my blog was nominated for a Liebster Award. Upon closer examination, the comment was from gorewithsoul.com. My heart was pounding, could it be true? My blog has only 6 posts, some half-baked ideas on the shelf (and barely a month old); how can it be good enough for an Award? Self-gloryfying part of me said ‘Hey, why not?’ while another part said ‘These people would do anything for a sale!’. I clicked on the link and turned out it was just some sort of chain letter thingie to promote bloggers with less than 200 followers. Although there was no actual award nomination, I still feel proud that my blog was included in the loop. To top it up, I decided to join in the fun!
The rules state I have to:
- Thank the person that nominated me. (Easy)
- Answer their 11 questions.(Now where’s my thinking witch hat?)
- Nominate other 11 blogs, under 200 followers. (Tough, but for the greater good)
- Ask them 11 questions.(I’m thinking of solving the mystery of the universe)
So, here goes:
Thank you very much Gore with Soul! You make my day!
Answers to your questions:
- What’s your biggest fear? The world end up in a state of zombie apocalypse and I’m too old to run (Rule #1 in Zombieland: Cardio)
- Tell me your worst nightmare? Being chased by hideous looking ghosts (Blog posting deadlines is the cause of this I’m sure of it)
- Tell me your biggest hatred towards society? Apathy. It’s like zombie virus. People get easily infected.
- What do you love most about society? Favor. You can’t ask for favor if you’re alone.
- Name up to 5 unknown movies everyone should see. I will define unknown as local/regional horror movies from this side of the globe that everyone should see:
- Long Khong (Thai – 2005)
- Santau (Malaysia – 2012)
- Legenda Sundel Bolong (Indonesia – 2007)
- Nang Nak (Thai – 1999)
- Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam (Malaysia – 2004)
- Have you ever wished someone’s harm, and if you’re ok with it, why? No, it’s against my principles and my profession. If ever I wanted to inflict any harm, it would be to a zombie,
- What do you fear most hell, heaven, purgatory or no life after death? I would say Hell due to my religion.
- What do you love most about you? I always try to see everything in a positive way. Even in great difficulties.
- Why did you start your blog? I would say a lot of it comes from the need to express myself. I love to spend time on the Internet and FBing has turned into a bore, so why not be more productive.
- What’s your happy place? My home with the rest of my family members, and the internet, and a fully-stocked fridge.
- Do you have an impossible desire, and if so, what is it? To be imbued with teleportation powers like in ‘Jumper’, so to avoid my biggest fear (See Question #1). Super duper cool.
These are the blogs I nominate:
- Cheesy, Sleazy, Must See Movies @ http://z-portal.blogspot.com
- Two Gory Chicks @ http://twogorychicks.blogspot.com
- This Girl Digs Horror @ http://thisgirldigshorror.blogspot.com
- Tales From The Dorkside @ http://tlieso.blogspot.com
- Man Vs Horror @ http://manvshorror.wordpress.com
- Horror Movies I Love @ http://screamqueenarmy.blogspot.com
- Laughing Scared @ http://www.laughingscared.blogspot.com
- Mephisto’s Castle @ http://mephistoscastle.blogspot.com
- The Zombie Hunter @ http://the-zombie-hunter.blogspot.com
- Mermaid Heather @ http://mermaidheather.blogspot.com
- Island Of Terror @ http://islandofterror.blogspot.com
Here’s some eyeballs as a Liebster Award for all of you!
Now answer these questions:
- What is your favorite horror creature of modern times?
- Did you ever doze off while watching a horror movie at the cinema/home? If you did, name the movie.
- What is your idea of a perfect horror movie?
- If you can change something about yourself, what would it be?
- If you can contribute something to the community, what would it be?
- Chainsaw or shotgun?
- The most underrated movie in your opinion?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Have you ever disapprove a comment?
- List 5 things you never leave home without.
- The best car make and model you ever bought?